Need Some Testers

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Need Some Testers
I need some testers that know how to inject files. I'm gonna release 3 mods and I need testers that have these guns : AK-47 , L96A1 , FAMAS and M1911 MEU Pistol . Btw I don't expect you to buy them so if you have them, then say what you can test and ill PM you. So please don't spam this thread.

~Thanks

going to sleep now...
Me need testers too
I HAVE A M1911 MEU :O
ok, ill try out my golden famas (almost yours) if i find my laptop
i can do any of the guns above cuz i already have permanent weapons and can just waste gp : D
I can test all the guns you listed. Willing to help.
ill TEST ANYTING FOR JO
Ok I send a message to 2 of you ...
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us