Need some testers

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Need some testers
Hey guys,


I'm updating my last public hack with artillery, etc.
I need some testers because my last release was a non-fixed hack.

For testers :

No, i won't pay you.
No, you won't have any of my private hack.
No, i won't teach you how to code.
Yes, you'll be in the credits.
Yes, I'll respect you.


You won't have anything, I just need some serious testers who will test every features, etc.



By the way, tell me what's your OS.
Vista 34bits, Vista 32bits, Win7 32bits, Win7 64bits, WinXP testers needed.


Thanks,
Pixipixel.
When ppl will test your hack?? because I want to be one, but I don't have much time

I have a vista 32bit, i forgot say XD
Okay, no problem, PM me your MSN email info.
Very cool... Tobad I don't play this game
Quote Originally Posted by user186590 View Post
Very cool... Tobad I don't play this game
Yea, It's pretty hard to download nd stuff.
I can help you :P
Edit: I have Windows XP.
I want to be tester . Please ?

oh, and I use WinXP 64-bit injector
Want to be a tester to see if it works. OS:Windows 7 32bit...
Okay, PM me your MSN email guys. =)
Ok I can be tester. you already have my MSN
i can help too if you want, and im a coder
vista 32bit
i have windows7/32bit
can i be a testeR?
Quote Originally Posted by reza1114 View Post
i have windows7/32bit
can i be a testeR?

Yeah i need a Win7 tester. PM me your MSN email.
I am an official tester. Im the head
Done.

I don't need testers any more, everything is working.

Thanks to all testers ♥

Closed. I'll release it tonight or tomorrow.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us