Posts by ToransuShojo
25 posts total, newest first.
Mega Man (NES) Stage Select Screenin Minecraft Creations - [QUOTE=TheNM22;10962873]Thanks ;) I actually also uploaded a sped up version :P
Sadly, I kinda lost interest in the whole Minecraft thing, so I never got to finish the series. I'm mainly doing review stuff on my new chaWarning regarding use of mods online, read first!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - Thanks for the heads up, mate!Poisoned plugin - Manipulate all players and console!in Minecraft Plugins - Very nice. I'm impressed you were able to code that! It requires essentials, I assume?Faithful 32x32 Resource Packin Minecraft Textures & Skins - Its been a while since i've seen faithful. I love it, it looks more simplified to me. Thanks for posting!Riley From COD Ghosts (SKIN)in Minecraft Textures & Skins - I feel like the skin could be improved quite a bit. For starters, his eyes look too close to his nose. Good job, though.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.