Mega Man (NES) Stage Select Screen

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Good job!
lol bet it took hours though
I feel like it could have been sped up a lot, however you did a really good job. Aced it!
Quote Originally Posted by ToransuShojo View Post
I feel like it could have been sped up a lot, however you did a really good job. Aced it!
Thanks I actually also uploaded a sped up version :P

Sadly, I kinda lost interest in the whole Minecraft thing, so I never got to finish the series. I'm mainly doing review stuff on my new channel now :P
Quote Originally Posted by TheNM22 View Post
Thanks I actually also uploaded a sped up version :P

Sadly, I kinda lost interest in the whole Minecraft thing, so I never got to finish the series. I'm mainly doing review stuff on my new channel now :P
Aww. Its alright. It was great while it lasted!
How long it takes to build it?
Well Done.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?