Posts by 4SW
71 posts total, newest first.
WTB NX w/ PAYPAL.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I will sell to you!
I have one 25k nx code.
i will pm you.[SELLING] ONE 25k Nx code, starting @ $18! A/W=$25!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey guys, I've recently got this 25k Nx code off the internet, and since I already have 30k on my account, and I never play Combat Arms anymore, I'd like to sell it for some cash!
$18 is the starting price, and it canSELLING 1LT 1 [SILVER] WITH 30K NX ON IT!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=crackilla;1228040]we had a deal going in private he accepted my bid but as soon as i messaged him about a middle man communication stopped not saying he is trying something but keep this in mind anyhow if this isnSELLING 1LT 1 [SILVER] WITH 30K NX ON IT!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - oh forgot to say, cbl is CLEAN.
and im gonna probly end this offering today or tomorrow, i didnt know that the offers would come in this quick.SELLING 1LT 1 [SILVER] WITH 30K NX ON IT!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - lol calm down
the best offer before 11/15/09 will receive the account.
ill sell it to you only if no one else offers higher i guess..
hope someone does tho
Showing the 5 most recent posts.