Posts by spr1ngf1ld
196 posts total, newest first.
Member since 2007in Member Introduction & Return - Thank you all for welcome me back to this wonderfull comunity.
I'm gonna be more active now.
:party::party::party::party:Member since 2007in Member Introduction & Return - Hello all MPGH comunity , im here to say that im alredy here for 5 years since 2007!
I wanted to know if i can get a fancy rank like OLD school or something like that?
Best regardsWr niggas back from 09-10in WarRock Discussions - I'm still here since 2007, oh yeah :DCan't login HELP , i buy korean wr accin WarRock Korea Hacks - im interested in your corean account, please add me on skype spr1ngf1ld or xfire spr1ngf1ld
Claudi do you have a corean warrockaccount for me ?
(sou tuga .)Can't login HELP , i buy korean wr accin WarRock Korea Hacks - Ey i have a koran warrock account for 5 years alredy and now when i came back playin i get this error message:
http://postimage.org/image/7f30mzjaz/
93078
I can login on nexon plug without a problem but on wr i get th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.