QuestionCan't login HELP , i buy korean wr acc

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Can't login HELP , i buy korean wr acc
Ey i have a koran warrock account for 5 years alredy and now when i came back playin i get this error message:

http://postimage.org/image/7f30mzjaz/



I can login on nexon plug without a problem but on wr i get this error.

If someone got a korean wr acc that can give or sell please reply to this topic.
thanks
That is not korean writing, I did the same mistake..You need yo change your keyboard language to Korean.

Post the error in korean and I might be able to translate it for you.

If this is a ban error and you need a new account I'm selling my lvl 13 kwr acc(1996 kssn)..
why are you selling the acc?

wtff

How about the clan?
im interested in your corean account, please add me on skype spr1ngf1ld or xfire spr1ngf1ld
Claudi do you have a corean warrockaccount for me ?
(sou tuga .)
Quote Originally Posted by spr1ngf1ld View Post
im interested in your corean account, please add me on skype spr1ngf1ld or xfire spr1ngf1ld
Claudi do you have a corean warrockaccount for me ?
(sou tuga .)
Ya ja tinha percebido, mas so tenho uma conta, a que uso.
podes comprar a dele, e barata e o tipo e de confiança a sério ja o conheco a uns anitos e ja lhe comprei muita cena a boa.

Translation:
dont have more accounts to sale, only have mine, you can buy gamernuub's account he is trusted
KOREAN LANGUAGE PACK TRY TO DOWNLOAD
Quote Originally Posted by spr1ngf1ld View Post
Ey i have a koran warrock account for 5 years alredy and now when i came back playin i get this error message:

View image: screenshot 000







I can login on nexon plug without a problem but on wr i get this error.

If someone got a korean wr acc that can give or sell please reply to this topic.
thanks
hello Mate.
Becouse of some nuub kid, that want's 10 Eur to sell you an Korean (free to made) account.
I will make you 1 account (or more), for FREE, becouse they are FREE.
Send me a PM with your desire details (Nickname , kssn year) and i will make account for you.
lol I never said I'm going to sell it to him you kiddy ^^
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?