Posts by killerkarp
27 posts total, newest first.
Should i release it ?in CrossFire Discussions - hm i see most of you dislike it so i wont release it.
/edit pls close this,I asked for it and if the most of the people dont like it i wont postShould i release it ?in CrossFire Discussions - I got this new fly hack im im wondering if i should release it or not.
So pls gimme ur reason why i should upload it or just even tell yes or no.MPGH Crossfire Public Hack - 05/07/10 (PATCHED)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - ALL who have Windows XP PM me and ill give u the hack.MPGH Crossfire Public Hack - 05/07/10 (PATCHED)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - But my version is still working -.-
I tested 12 min ago.Actually im downloading an other viedo programm too prove it...MPGH Crossfire Public Hack - 05/07/10 (PATCHED)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Ok my version is still working!
But i need to use a other programm to record because fraps wont let me play CF -.-
Showing the 5 most recent posts.