Should i release it ?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Should i release it ?
I got this new fly hack im im wondering if i should release it or not.
So pls gimme ur reason why i should upload it or just even tell yes or no.
no, don't release it
Release it and I'll personally shoot you in the bawls. :\
Quote Originally Posted by IbeDrinking View Post
Release it and I'll personally shoot you in the bawls. :\
Sounds like a good plan to me.
Some questions first.

1. Is it full of viruses?
2. Does it advirtise another site?
3. If you do post, 2 virus scans and 2 screenshots must be posted with it..

So yea.I wouldnt post it because hacks are shitty.
yes yes release it plz plz!! pass it by pm ill give u an staff sargent account with ak 47 and k2 with spop character! PLZ PLZ PLZ PASS BY PM! PLZ!
If you give it to someone. it will get patched quicker. So don't do it. keep it for yourself
Or make it a private hack give it only to ur trusted friends..
post a SS for proof. dont belive a person with only 26 posts.
hm i see most of you dislike it so i wont release it.

/edit pls close this,I asked for it and if the most of the people dont like it i wont post
you dont have anything.. GTFO.
dont release it coz many ppl will get bann
release cuz soon it will get patched
Dont worry for bann i have acc generator
It isnt your project
You havent paid money for it
What is the name of the hack
IT IS NOSMOKING
Does it need bypass to work?
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us