Posts by BboyStickz
10 posts total, newest first.
Web Browser feed backin Visual Basic Programming - [quote=BboyStickz;887672]Hey,
I just recently started visual basic's and decided I was ready to make something basic and so I did. Please give me feed back and tips and etc. Im still learning so umm don't be to harsh Web Browser feed backin Visual Basic Programming - [quote=pspiso;889399]youtube helped me out allot :D ive subscribed to a few of them pm me a message if you need links :P[/quote]
Thing about using youtube (The ones I saw) is that they show you how to do it BUT they dWeb Browser feed backin Visual Basic Programming - [quote=bocacapo123;889043]i started 1 week ago, i cant say you if it is good or not. but they are better than mines xD[/quote]
Thanks :) I started actually 3 days ago the thing is I sorta rushed learning it because I Web Browser feed backin Visual Basic Programming - Hey,
I just recently started visual basic's and decided I was ready to make something basic and so I did. Please give me feed back and tips and etc. Im still learning so umm don't be to harsh in your comments =( . TheNew Overdose Glitch?in Combat Arms Glitches - [quote=mikenesh5;877412]um try to get pic of the glitch typing it seems vauge to me?[/quote]
No point in getting a SS of it for two simple reasons,
1. I missed the chance
2. Even if I did get the SS there's still
Showing the 5 most recent posts.