Posts by Duno
9 posts total, newest first.
Pokemon GO Nest spotsin Pokemon Go Discussions - I'm in California.
Charmander nest: La Brea Tar Pits
Gastly nest: The Links Golf Course in Carson
The Santa Monica Pier is a nest for a number of Pokemon like Polliwag, Psyduck, and Kabuto. it's in between a nest and hSkyforgein Other MMORPG Hacks - So as I mentioned before I haven't done much hacking in the last decade or so. I used to use Ollydbg for what you guys seem to be using CE for now. But the other concepts seem to be basically the same, the difference beiSkyforgein Other MMORPG Hacks - [QUOTE=Duno;11048251]The game prepares the movement packet to be sent to the server using this function -> Skyforge.exe+0x007D08B0.
If you block the movement packets from being sent to the server you will be able to dodgSkyforgein Other MMORPG Hacks - I haven't actually hacked a game since Everquest days, I am assuming GetKeyState is involved in differentiating between physical key press and a virtual keypress. the function is imported from user32 but I can't seem to Headphones not working.in Hardware & Software Support - You can try going to your audio mixer/playback devices I upgraded to windows 10 so I don't have an exact location for you, but you should find it if you just windows search for playback devices. Ensure your headphones ha
Showing the 5 most recent posts.