Posts by pingpong25
4 posts total, newest first.
m0d_n00beit v3.5FF Experimental [1.31 STATUS UNKNOWN]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - have not used since last update 1.31m0d_n00beit v3.5FF Experimental [1.31 STATUS UNKNOWN]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=h1445387;11247244]Huh. I've had no problems/bans using the earlier version, I've sold about 15mil worth of lowriders. I don't give other players money and I don't use the bag/ped money drop options. Hopefully it iGot banned ripin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - i was never banned but i also play only once a week as the game is boring, go online, drive around for few minutes and close it. i cannot change my social club email address so even if i got a warning or whatever i woulGot banned ripin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - is it not enough to just open a new social club account or is it that the "cdkey" gets banned?
Showing the 4 most recent posts.