Posts by Iwantmoney
13 posts total, newest first.
process gets Hidden On XP And Vista Onlyin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - It seems that blackshot is not a hidden process after the latest update guys.!!!!!!!!! NEW BYPASS !!!!!!! 17/09in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - He is saying just use the edited CE above to hack. I managed to edit the memory successfully, all codes are working perfectly.BS Hacks after patch 15/09in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Arent all memory editors the same? For example, I can see the time dropping in the exact address vicky gave, however I cant change it when I use another memory editor. Blackshot is not using DMA right?BS Hacks after patch 15/09in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Are the codes still working? Ive tried using other memory editors and although I could see the values, I cant edit it.BS Hacks after patch 15/09in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Still cannot man
Showing the 5 most recent posts.