Posts by niggahacker99
2 posts total, newest first.
Searching for hack partner for cwin Blackshot Discussion - I'm searching for a hacker to partner up with me to hack in cw i currently only have speed and rapid fire pls apply DarkDreamer and or WhatsApp me at 83997714DarkDreamer recruiting hackersin Blackshot Discussion - wan cw now?DarkDreamer recruiting hackersin Blackshot Discussion - If you're a blackshot hacker do apply to DarkDreamer :) if i reject pls reply ur ign hereRequest your weapon mod, I will do it in around 24 hours.in Blackshot Mods & Modding - when i download this files it keeps on showing me that its an empty fileHelp me with hacksin Blackshot Help - I'm new here so can someone please help teach me how to use this website thru facebook or something? or just attach a blackshot hack somewhere I can download. Thanks.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.