Posts by ioctl
4 posts total, newest first.
Visual Studio 2015 Professional + Serialin Programming Tools - I tried Visual Studio the community version and the kernel debugger was extremely buggy on it. Visual Studio crashed overtime the remote machine would BSOD. It would have been faster for me to manually deploy my drivers How to find a function parameters ?in Assembly - That function only has one parameter passed to it. Inside EBP+8.
004FA8B8 8D4D 08 LEA ECX,DWORD PTR SS:[EBP+8]changing a value of addressin Coders Lounge - You didn't even state what's wrong with the code or where it fails. But I think I see the problem. You want to input the address as a hexadecimal and I assume your cin statement is taking it in as decimal.
cin >> hexHOOK graphics driver wallhackin C++/C Programming - The problem with hot patching d3d functions, is the games I have dealt with scan the functions individually to make sure they aren't being hooked. Which is why people generally resort to VMT hooking.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.