Visual Studio 2015 Professional + Serial

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Visual Studio 2015 Professional + Serial
Hello my 1337hackzor fwendz!

Direct Microsoft.com ISO Download: DE EN

Serial - HMGNV-WCYXV-X7G9W-YCX63-B98R2
Belongs in give away section.


Also Visual Studio 2015 is still really buggy and lags like shit.
Hm :/

For me it works perfectly. Only the C++ debugging is a bit slow.
The designer and debugging is buggy / slow.

And the design scheme will effect the designer gui, so yeah that's pretty retarded too.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
The designer and debugging is buggy / slow.

And the design scheme will effect the designer gui, so yeah that's pretty retarded too.
You need vs 2013 ultimate?
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic's Sheep View Post
You need vs 2013 ultimate?
Nope I see absolutely no reason to pirate visual studio as it is free. What benefits do business versions have that regular ones don't?
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Nope I see absolutely no reason to pirate visual studio as it is free. What benefits do business versions have that regular ones don't?
Well I don't know :P
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Nope I see absolutely no reason to pirate visual studio as it is free. What benefits do business versions have that regular ones don't?
Visual Studio is not free. It depends also from which version type do you use. Watch the statistics:
https://www.visualstudio.com/product...ssCompareTable
Just the Community version is free, but it hasn't so much features. Actually Visual Studio costs very much, unfortunately.
Quote Originally Posted by maestro1994 View Post
Visual Studio is not free. It depends also from which version type do you use. Watch the statistics:
https://www.visualstudio.com/product...ssCompareTable
Just the Community version is free, but it hasn't so much features. Actually Visual Studio costs very much, unfortunately.
Wtf are you talking about.
Quote Originally Posted by DadDelta View Post
Wtf are you talking about.
I'm talking about what you are not talking about.
Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - BWG7X-J98B3-W34RT-33B3R-JVYW9

Have fun!
I tried Visual Studio the community version and the kernel debugger was extremely buggy on it. Visual Studio crashed overtime the remote machine would BSOD. It would have been faster for me to manually deploy my drivers rather than through Visual Studio. 2012 Still works excellent and it's the one I would recommend. The only downside is, I believe the WDK 8.1 along with the windows 10 SDK is not supported for 2012. You might be able to download the windows 10 sdk manually.
i was installed this and i must say "2012 it's better"
hope it works
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?