SolvedVisual Studio / C++ Serial Keys

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Visual Studio / C++ Serial Keys
I need the keys for Visual Basic, C++ or Visual Studio 2008. If anyone can help me, I give my thanks. Thank you !
try downloading visual studio 2008 express, it is the free version and works fine
Try these:

Code:
pyhyp-wxb3b-b2ccm-v9dx9-vdy8t4
Code:
xmq2y-4t3v6-xj48y-d3k2v-6c4wt
Most probably will work for you.
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Try these:

Code:
pyhyp-wxb3b-b2ccm-v9dx9-vdy8t4
Code:
xmq2y-4t3v6-xj48y-d3k2v-6c4wt
Most probably will work for you.

not working? o.O
Or just download a working copy from the bay full of pirates
@Hell_Demon

Has it been blocked for you too? I'm with xs4all and I had to change the primary dns servers of my router to get tpb working again.

Waar gaat het toch heen met ons kikkerlandje?!
Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post
@Hell_Demon

Has it been blocked for you too? I'm with xs4all and I had to change the primary dns servers of my router to get tpb working again.

Waar gaat het toch heen met ons kikkerlandje?!
No idea, we changed our dns server to googles' as soon as we got the router, no problems so far <: UPC btw :P

En inderdaad >_> Brein denkt echt dat ze heel wat zijn ofzo lol, ze hebben totaal geen verstand van hoe het internet in elkaar zit :P
thanks hassan = )
No problem =)
Marked solved, which means no further posting.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?