Microsoft Windows XP sp2 Serial Key

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Microsoft Windows XP sp2 Serial Key
XD, I've been searching for a while now, I was curious if anyone can give me a valid activation link for Microsoft Windows XP SP2, My firends recently deleted my OS as a joke(HA..HA..HA..HA) Luckly it twas not my developing computer, anyways if anyone knows of a Serial key that would be great, hey and if you can find a genuine crack I would love it.
WGP2M-G8M6T-BT7D4-P7RY7-27K76 or VYKFM-8WQD3-PQC2R-MB9YV-X3JFG or k2kb2-bdbgv-kp686-d8t7x-hdmq8 OR yq7xwqpt6c233qfrrxc7vf7ty



http://www.gezemel.nl/files/WGAcrack.zipⓘ Genuine crack or w/e the hell its named... rep D:?
None of the CD-Keys are working. The genuine crack is working though.

*edit*
XD the genuine crack is not working or I have no idea how it works, I click on the exe and nothing happends, it doesn't really run its own process.
When I run the genuine check I get
Unknown error encountered during Windows validation. The validation service is unable to determine whether your copy of Windows is genuine. Please validate again. If additional attempts result in validation errors you may want to try again later.

And sometimes I get This copy of Windows did not pass genuine validation.
But its okay all i need is a valid CD Key for Microsoft Windows XP Sp2
Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda View Post
WGP2M-G8M6T-BT7D4-P7RY7-27K76 or VYKFM-8WQD3-PQC2R-MB9YV-X3JFG or k2kb2-bdbgv-kp686-d8t7x-hdmq8 OR yq7xwqpt6c233qfrrxc7vf7ty



http://www.gezemel.nl/files/WGAcrack.zip Genuine crack or w/e the hell its named... rep D:?


Downloading....
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us