BF2 serial key

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
BF2 serial key TRADING
Hi guys..
I have a BF2 serial key that HASN'T been used.

I'm willing to trade it for a M60 or AI_AW retail CODE

If anyone has a good offer add me on XFIRE.


xfire: stiffmasta

PS. I NEVER do first step!
Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahimo View Post
Hi guys..
I have a BF2 serial key that HASN'T been used.

I'm willing to trade it for a M60 or AI_AW retail CODE

If anyone has a good offer add me on XFIRE.


xfire: stiffmasta

PS. I NEVER do first step!
Wrong section, repost in 'other' because you are selling something that is not from WR ... and use a mm (middle man)
Actually I'm not selling it.

I'm going to TRADE it with a RETAIL CODE...

So it's not selling. (And I preffer a retail code not money..)
Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahimo View Post
Actually I'm not selling it.

I'm going to TRADE it with a RETAIL CODE...

So it's not selling. (And I preffer a retail code not money..)
Then the title should be 'buying WR retail' or something
Your seriously trading BF2 serial for a peice of shit warrock retail?


OH LAWDS
Yes, why not? My comp can handle WR better than BF2.

+ I really like to play WR more...

I would love to have the M60 retail code. And yes I'm serious.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?