Posts by MrVisceral
3 posts total, newest first.
iTzNeutron 420in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Can someone tell me how to turn this into a mod menu for myself for 1.33?Spectre Menu 0.5 [1.33/ Controller/ Offline]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Is there a way to change button sensitivity when clicking on things??Spectre Menu 0.5 [1.33/ Controller/ Offline]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - When I open the menu with my controller, it doesn't let me use the controller to scroll down or click on anything and in the bottom left it says that the Config file cannot be accessed or something like that yet I can usiTzNeutron v.040in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Hey I was trying to use the drift and it does something weird, all my tires do is.. well skid I guess you could call it and I can't drive at all.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.