OutdatediTzNeutron v.040

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
iTzNeutron v.040



- - - Updated - - -

iTzNeutron_mpgh.net.zip99 KB · 835 downloads Clean
itzneutron You can be your skype ?
Top MS paint skill!

You should change the wrap into car to warp, or teleport
What has been changed?
Never seen that one before, looks like a shit tons of options . Kind of hyped 4 this on tho.
Looks good, post back results.
//Approved
I'm gonna test i later when i'll have time +REP
i .imgur.com/pyQ9VdC.png help C++ Error
hi, i got the mod to work online, but the i started spawning with tons of people attached to me and i was on fire??
Quote Originally Posted by maxi7777 View Post
hi, i got the mod to work online, but the i started spawning with tons of people attached to me and i was on fire??
Could have been someone doing it to you. I dont have this problem.
"SystemExeption: The injection method used returned NULL (injection failed)." Every other menu works fine for me? Why doesnt this work for me?
Quote Originally Posted by Wretan View Post
"SystemExeption: The injection method used returned NULL (injection failed)." Every other menu works fine for me? Why doesnt this work for me?
Do you have c++ 2015 redistrutables installed and the correct injector settings?
nice graphics bro
couldn't find a spectate. could also use a more contrasting selection highlighter and a cleaner ui for the player select, too much "***INVALID***" but a good menu nonetheless. ty ^^
Hey I was trying to use the drift and it does something weird, all my tires do is.. well skid I guess you could call it and I can't drive at all.
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?