OutdatediTzNeutron v.040

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by MrVisceral View Post
Hey I was trying to use the drift and it does something weird, all my tires do is.. well skid I guess you could call it and I can't drive at all.
I find super RPM great for drifting....
your welcome thx

- - - Updated - - -

coming soon itzneutron v420; v41 will be an exclusive very soon 420



another source coming too
going to try this when i get back
New menu coming soon
Quote Originally Posted by Gaz'lam View Post
New menu coming soon
can not wait to try
Hey dude when you release i cant wait no more?
Quote Originally Posted by wow45 View Post
Hey dude when you release i cant wait no more?
have your balls even dropped?
GTA 4 Rockets Great work
HI I am a Chinese I am very like your assistant but I have a few questions want to seek your help to trouble you leave your contact information And tell me what software do you use to communicate with me Because we Chinese software and you are not the same So please leave your contact name of the software Thank you for your
itzneutron 420 out now

Can any of these versions be used with the steam version of the game? Or will that cause a ban? Also is there a bigger chance of getting banned if I spawn more money/rp?
you can use on steam version if you want to; modding money brings the same risk
Quote Originally Posted by itzneutron View Post
you can use on steam version if you want to; modding money brings the same risk
Alright, what about modding rp in online? Is it risky?
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?