Posts by troveplayer
14 posts total, newest first.
Want to WTB/T a specific code the supposed: "Unlock all non unlockables"in Trove Marketplace - Where can I contact you? I have a group from nulled**** who could attempt to server hack or somethingTrove Flux 2.5$/100K & kinds of Items - Big Stock (100kk)in Trove Marketplace - trove just did a sweep last night how much people had their items taken away?Trove Flux 2.5$/100K & kinds of Items - Big Stock (100kk)in Trove Marketplace - these items are obviously duped 100% buy with care the items will eventually be traced back to the buyer its only a matter of time.Cheap Flux , Cheap Radiant itemin Trove Marketplace - Did business with this user a while back. Claimed he didn't receive payment and only ended up giving 50% of what I paid for. Caution when trading. (This was 1-2 months ago)
Edit: Here is his other thread
http://www.mpghSelling Rs3 IronMan Account 5 99sin Runescape Marketplace - daily bump!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.