Thumbs upWTSTrove Flux 2.5$/100K & kinds of Items - Big Stock (100kk)

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Trove Flux 2.5$/100K & kinds of Items - Big Stock (100kk)
Trove Flux - 100k : 2.5$ (lowest price on market)
available : 12.600.000kk/12.600.000kk

Trove Penta - 0.75$ each
available : 1500/1500

i will update those regularly


skype

troveflux.andpentas


Since I am new to this forum, I need vouchers... first 10 buyers will get a deal for 100k flux - 2$
I will not trade the flux and penta for actual money.The money i want to receive are in steam balance(or cs:go items, game keys, etc)

Note*I can transform each penta in flux aswell(1 penta=30.000 flux)
Proof: imgur.com/HbXXBJZ
Are you selling 100k flux for 2.5$? i really don't understand
About to purchase some, will comment back later.


EDIT: Bought 1000k Flux from him. He's a legit seller. Was fast and easy.
sure, add us on skype

- - - Updated - - -

NOW ACCEPTING PAYPAL!!
I vouch for him,

I just bought 20k Flux via CSGO items, it was at a really fair price and it was really fast and super legit.
The seller was super friendly and it all went smooth af.

Thanks for the Deal!
teach me how to dupe senpai
Vouch!

Bought 1000k flux using PayPal. The process was fast and easy, friendly too!
Even a child could follow the instructions!
these items are obviously duped 100% buy with care the items will eventually be traced back to the buyer its only a matter of time.
Dear troveplayer, the items we provide are not duped. We buy from for cheaper prices from powerful suppliers.
trove just did a sweep last night how much people had their items taken away?
Haven't received any complain. We still have our stock full.
hi messaged you on skype
Great seller, bought 300 pentas cheap.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?