Posts by OhMehError
4 posts total, newest first.
Aimbot, Wallhack, ESP, Removals etc. - YCbCrBot v2in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Absolutely love it. But I love KevinTrainer V2 alot. Is there anyway you could put KevinTrainer in a dll like this? Or is it way too many features? Idk, i think you have alot of talent with your hacks and id love to see Making my own hack? Any Tips?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Alright so About a year ago i signed up for this online coding website which would teach you can and I learned html and a little bit of java and then just gradually quit. Now, i would love to make a hack/program for blacBlack Ops 2: 10K XP TOOLin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - doesn't work, fucked up my game. could only shoot one bullletZombeys Hack Made By Hydra [BO2 ZOMBIE TRAINER] [LATEST HACK]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Great hack but when I closed it, I closed Black ops II first and got SPAMMED with a window saying "[Some Word] (Probs Application) is not open!!!" and it kept opening all these windows. I had to use task manager to exit.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.