[TUT] No reload hack

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
[TUT] No reload hack
I recently found out that a unlimited ammo hack is impossible as it is server sided, but while testing this I found out how to make a no reload hack. All you need to do is find your ammo value on Cheat Engine, and freeze it. It won't give you infinite ammo, but it will take ammo away from your remaining clips rather than your current clip, so you don't have to reload. For example, go into a map with the default gun. Search for value 30, shoot 3 bullets, then scan for 27. Freeze this value. You can now fire about 90 bullets instead of 30, without having to reload. I would make a trainer for this but the values change for each gun. Try it yourself, you just need Cheat Engine and the NBproductions bypass.

Enjoy,

Noonga.
hm so u gotta change values for each gun... i think someone posted something like this but found out that once u switch the gun it wont work....
Soultion: Don't switch guns.
I knew this...But you disconnect.
I figured this out when I saw a youtube video on how to make unlimited ammo hack for Halo 1 pc, so I just did same for Combat Arms, and it turned out to be no reload hack...
But it also D/C's cause of Cheat Engine, now if you posted a tutorial on making it into a WORKING trainer, I will thank, cause when I try to make it a trainer, it doesn't do anything...
Well, I did the unlimited ammo hack. ( It worked, so shoosh. ) on my UMP I shot a bit, your ammo goes down, but the ammo in the back of your gun keep changing... Or I just didnt shoot enough..

either way.

But then I crashed, I dunno if it's just my CA that's screwy or CE
Quote Originally Posted by gallopokoi View Post
Well, I did the unlimited ammo hack. ( It worked, so shoosh. ) on my UMP I shot a bit, your ammo goes down, but the ammo in the back of your gun keep changing... Or I just didnt shoot enough..

either way.

But then I crashed, I dunno if it's just my CA that's screwy or CE
It's just Cheat Engine...
I thought no reload hack was client sided o.O
no reload isnt client sided O_O
To make CE undetected..
Edit > Settings > Extra > Stealth Mode

I always use this now, won't be detected for atleast 5hours =P
Click the edit in cheat engine? alright thx

damit im running on 64 bit.
Which Stealth Mode?
Quote Originally Posted by Noonga View Post
I recently found out that a unlimited ammo hack is impossible as it is server sided, but while testing this I found out how to make a no reload hack. All you need to do is find your ammo value on Cheat Engine, and freeze it. It won't give you infinite ammo, but it will take ammo away from your remaining clips rather than your current clip, so you don't have to reload. For example, go into a map with the default gun. Search for value 30, shoot 3 bullets, then scan for 27. Freeze this value. You can now fire about 90 bullets instead of 30, without having to reload. I would make a trainer for this but the values change for each gun. Try it yourself, you just need Cheat Engine and the NBproductions bypass.

Enjoy,

Noonga.
doesn't work. period. ammo is a server variable, and even after you shoot off the stardard clip size, all following bullets dont do any damage.
Quote Originally Posted by gwentravolta View Post
doesn't work. period. ammo is a server variable, and even after you shoot off the stardard clip size, all following bullets dont do any damage.
Quoted for truth
LOL... Learn to read, n00b. I said this is a no reload hack, not a infinite ammo hack. You still have ammo, its just that you dn't have to reload. You can fire the whole gun without reloading. And it does work, it worked for me, if you tried it you'd see.
What about we all stfu and read IOwnage's post? Maybe its true o.o
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us