Posts by Valyx
231 posts total, newest first.
Reading Booksin Personal Growth - 3 week old post but i'll still give it a shot.
Success is not doing what others do, it is doing what works for yourself.
Others find reading to be a quick way to hold focus and entertain themselves while obtaininWanna play Valorant again after ban? Read thisin Valorant Hacks & Cheats - Did you only switch out the motherboard and the hard drive to get playing again? I want to get new parts but i dont know what parts to get. I just want to be 100% sure what im doing is what i need to do to get playing agBanned. Need your help!in Valorant Hacks & Cheats - I've been banned. HWID Banned i'd assume since i tried making an account and it wouldn't work. I hear all this bs about how vanguard bans your IP and a bunch of other random things so that even getting a new PC wouldn't ✅⭐Yolocaust's EFT Store - Roubles CHEAPEST, 1M RUB - 0.59$⭐✅in Escape From Tarkov Hacks & Cheats - Purchased 5m RUB. Instantly added me and replied very very quickly. Got it done fast and simply. Definitely going to be coming back.CHATin Fortnite Discussion & Help - Loud and proud.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.