Posts by Kyle.H
4 posts total, newest first.
[Help Fishbot] Java + AHK questionsin Trove Coding & Resources - Well, I did it for me but maybe I could share it. I would need to translate it because I wrote it in spanish and correct and add new functionalities and learn to code in AHK if it can give me more possibilities because I[Help Fishbot] Java + AHK questionsin Trove Coding & Resources - Thanks, that's very interesting.
For the point 2, It doesn't need to be his bot. I've seen your posts about the hook address but you don't give any offsets. How can you use only that address? As I said, I need to search[Help Fishbot] Java + AHK questionsin Trove Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=CaptainKillerz;11164709]lel im not a nerd so I can only answer #4
No.[/QUOTE]
Well, thanks XD[Help Fishbot] Java + AHK questionsin Trove Coding & Resources - Hello everyone! I'm starting this thread because I have some things to ask.
I've made a java fishing bot some time ago, back when trophies weren't implemented yet. It works well, but after finding this site, discoveri
Showing the 4 most recent posts.