Posts by klpv82
33 posts total, newest first.
Basic Hax CA | 10 August '10in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - same for me. doesn't work on xp sp3. gets injected, but none of the hacks work.Small Public Hack Undetectedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I get the error:
[GHB]Could not inject dll.
I turned off antivirus.
Windows XP 32-bit
I inject the dll with InjectPlz and when i open the exe (hack) and then open CA, it gives me the error. Same problem occurs when I iSnipers Delight [NO LOGIN]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Doesn't this kinda block out the top right portion of CA, even if it is in windowed mode?Working Vista Chams.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I don't know much about viruses and stuff, but the virus scans look kinda dirty. Or are many of them just fake viruses?When i start CAin Combat Arms Discussions - Turning off compatibility modes did it for me.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.