Posts by HasBadGraphicsIRL
0 posts total, newest first.
Requesting perma ban?in Account Recovery & Support - Hello! I am in need of a perma ban, since someone I didn't know on the game that I'm playing keeps on stalking and reporting me (Uses alt acc when talks to me, so I seriously have no clue!!!), ever since he/she saw my poAQW (WTB) Alpha Pirate and/or bloodletters of nulgath with any other nulgath raresin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Got one with AP for sale. For only $26 via paypal
Need urgent moneyWTB| account with raresin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - I have an account with Alpha Pirate. Willing to sell it for $26 since I need money urgent for shoes.
Add me on skype if interestedAlpha Pirate/Star Sword Accountin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - I got an acc with Alpha Pirate that I'm selling for $26
PM me on skype if interested: asunaisskypingHiin Member Introduction & Return - I'm new here lol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.