Posts by ClericWolf
3 posts total, newest first.
Can't use SP Trainers?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=Bluthera;1663246]uh, why are you using that trainer >.>[/quote]
It happens on any trainer.. I just used that for an example.
[quote=bubby1139;1663338]ummm, what operating system u using? looks like its fukinCan't use SP Trainers?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - When I start up a trainer and go into MW2 SP it always gives me the message, 'There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive E:.' and my trainers don't work at all in the game. It just keeps popping up thOMG FREE MONEY!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - I don't have any CD keys but I just wanna ask a simple question if that's fine.. So if like I go in game and the lobby screen freezes up and a popup error messages says 'Cheat Detected' along with a console display does
Showing the 3 most recent posts.