Posts by M4L1F1C
15 posts total, newest first.
Address Logger problemin Blackshot Coding & Source Code - [QUOTE=WhatTheHackWTH;13060109]
So, I managed to find all ggbetabypass address using cheat engine. But I made a logger to make it more easy:) .
But there were some problem. Take a look
---------------WhatTheHackWTH--Item List Updated By ClashiBotV1in Blackshot Coding & Source Code - [QUOTE=Luffy;12422815]Yes for sure but I never see someone did full gg-bypass except shazam.[/QUOTE]
I created a full GG bypass.
You can PM me for proof.Combat Arms Unified - Classes & Function (June 2016)in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I had this laying around, it's the best way to get SFXMgr pointer.
Addresses are up2date.
These are the current classes:
class cPlayerInfo
{
public:
__int32 Index; //0x0000
union
{
cObject* pObject; //0CF Player Classes [June 2016]in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - Not sure what CF version I have installed but it's from: gamerage.
The game is not worth my time, thus I'm releasing the information I got.
This is all you need for Aimbot & Esp.
class cLTObject
{
public:
char pad_0xCombat Arms Unified - Classesin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=Skaterforeva1;11522167]Anyone know if these are still up to day?
//Sorry for the old bump but it wasn't very far down on the list[/QUOTE]
I don't know if classes changed for CA Unified.
But they did change ALLO
Showing the 5 most recent posts.