CF Player Classes [June 2016]

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
CF Player Classes [June 2016]
Not sure what CF version I have installed but it's from: gamerage.

The game is not worth my time, thus I'm releasing the information I got.
This is all you need for Aimbot & Esp.
Code:
class cLTObject
{
public:
	char pad_0x0000[0x4]; //0x0000
	D3DXVECTOR3 Maxes; //0x0004 
	D3DXVECTOR3 Mins; //0x0010 
	char pad_0x001C[0xA8]; //0x001C
	D3DXVECTOR3 Root; //0x00C4 
	char pad_0x00D0[0x370]; //0x00D0
};//Size=0x0440

class cLTPlayer
{
public:
	char pad_0x0000[0x8]; //0x0000
	char PlaceHolder001[420]; //0x0008 
	char pad_0x01AC[0x14]; //0x01AC
	unsigned char IsDead; //0x01C0 
	char pad_0x01C1[0x1F]; //0x01C1
	unsigned char IsVulnerable; //0x01E0 <--- SpawnShield (0 = Spawnshield - 1 = no Spawnshield)
	char pad_0x01E1[0xEB]; //0x01E1
	DWORD* XTrapHashTable; //0x02CC <--- Ignore
	char pad_0x02D0[0x28]; //0x02D0

}; //Size=0x02F8

class cLTPlayerInfo
{
public:
	char pad_0x0000[0x4]; //0x0000
	cLTObject* p_LTObject; //0x0004 
	unsigned char Index; //0x0008 
	unsigned char TeamID; //0x0009 
	char Name[12]; //0x000A 
	char pad_0x0016[0x2]; //0x0016
	cLTPlayer* p_LTPlayer; //0x0018 
	char pad_0x001C[0x1C]; //0x001C
	WORD Health; //0x0038 
	WORD Kills; //0x003A 
	unsigned char Unknown; //0x003C 
	char pad_0x003D[0x402F]; //0x003D

}; //Size=0x406C
I'm sure Deaths & ClanName are also in the Player class I just was too tired.

Credits:
- M4L1F1C
Oh.. All changed...
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
Oh.. All changed...
HL.BOT you have the current 'isDead' and 'SpawnShield' for crossfire NA ?, these offsets that M4L1F1C posted is outdated
- contribuition

this is usefull for made barrel esp:

Code:
//CLTPlayer:

	float Pitch; //0x0090 
	float Yaw; //0x0094 
	float Roll; //0x0098
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us