Player classes

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Player classes
Hello,

There are 4 locations that hold ingame character information:

These are the sizes:
  • 0x420
  • 0x5B4
  • 0xAC


There is also a location that holds the team leaders ( I guess), the size is
  • 0x1C


I did't analized them jet, I'm going to finish my memory explorer, if I'm done with that then I will give more information. I did't post the start location becouse then the leehers will cry till they know what they can do with it.

PPL can find the locations if they know how olly works
welcome back again
but why you keep making accounts not using your main or brimir O.o ?
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
welcome back again
but why you keep making accounts not using your main or brimir O.o ?
Hmm, all my last account had a goal, when I reach the goal I normaly stop or make a new goal.

  • The goal for Lauwy was "Beat the MPGH system", in those day's only friends of the moderators could post a hack, I spamed the hack section with my hacks and information about hacks till I could post a hack. Lauwy was also the research account how to do hacks.
  • Brimir's target was to make D3D hacks, learn more about the system memory, find the player class and make an aimbot, esp and chams.
  • Deadeys target is to make hack tools that help you with making hacks, after this I maby continue with D3D but I don't like D3D very much.


All those account achieved a goal, so... Its somthing... I don't know how to call it . And its nice that other peapel remember you and notisch that you are back with an other name .

And it's funny to help people with a high poscount when your postcount is around 100 - 200 .



Edit:
Memory explorer almost done, after this I need to add more scan items and some finetunning. And then I'm done .
I g2g now , bb
Quote Originally Posted by Deadeys View Post
Hmm, all my last account had a goal, when I reach the goal I normaly stop or make a new goal.

  • The goal for Lauwy was "Beat the MPGH system", in those day's only friends of the moderators could post a hack, I spamed the hack section with my hacks and information about hacks till I could post a hack. Lauwy was also the research account how to do hacks.
  • Brimir's target was to make D3D hacks, learn more about the system memory, find the player class and make an aimbot, esp and chams.
  • Deadeys target is to make hack tools that help you with making hacks, after this I maby continue with D3D but I don't like D3D very much.


All those account achieved a goal, so... Its somthing... I don't know how to call it . And its nice that other peapel remember you and notisch that you are back with an other name .

And it's funny to help people with a high poscount when your postcount is around 100 - 200 .



Edit:
Memory explorer almost done, after this I need to add more scan items and some finetunning. And then I'm done .
I g2g now , bb
sooooooo pro xD
Can you update the game classes (ILTCLient, etc) using ReClass? I know how to find a base pointers, and i've got an working aimbot for NA, but now i want to make it for EU/PH/BR etc. Seems like structs/classes are a little different. Btw, good luck with reversing shit.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?