Posts by Bayzo
788 posts total, newest first.
Selling Cheap Elo Boost~ Diamond 1 Player [NA] [OCE]in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Rogue_runnerz;8962076]He/she may be a scammer. Claimed to refund my money and I have yet to receive,[/QUOTE]
Refunded your money because problem with payment, failed to respond/Boosting cancelledSelling Cheap Elo Boost~ Diamond 1 Player [NA] [OCE]in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Xepherrr;8953972]Any vouch copies gonna be given out?[/QUOTE]
No vouch copys are going to be necessary, at least ATM, I am already offering cheaper boosting for the first few customers
Add on skype if you need moSelling Cheap Elo Boost~ Diamond 1 Player [NA] [OCE]in League of Legends Marketplace - About me: Hey, my name's Bayzo (Not ingame) I've been playing league for 2 years and I am starting up my elo boosting service until the start of season 4! (Possibly beyond) I'm a Diamond 1 player and I used to play suppoLooking For OCE and NA boosters!in League of Legends Marketplace - Added, Seems interesting as I already do private boostingMPGH California Meet Upin General - I will send someone on my behalf :<
Showing the 5 most recent posts.