Posts by Michael Junior99
16 posts total, newest first.
2Take1Externalin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Archive - Can't open the menu, tried everything on my numpad, with numlock on and off. What a shamelets collect facts here, that may help devs to see what happenedin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Ban: Yes
JORDANS MENU
I got banned to 30/12/2015, so 9 days xD
I spawned 2-4 millions, bought a yacht, drove on water, modified my vehicles With the Jordans menu, teleported, never wanted. I never fucked up for otLet's talk Ethics (modding vs cheating)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - Totally agree With you /gewdBanned til 2035in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - [QUOTE=xray25;11236409]lol I dropping the cash with BHM in 1 week ago, and I go to sleep leaving it on overnight. I spawned over 700 mil in the time I not at my pc - $96 mil every hour
Isn't the BHM very bad to use if Banned til 2035in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - [QUOTE=treblex;11235919]I USE Infamous, jordan and more over 200 mil. spawned no BAN spending like fuck lol[/QUOTE]
How did you manage to spawn so much Money? With the infamous i was only able to spawn 5k each time.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.