Posts by Forestboy12
15 posts total, newest first.
My RotMG Account | 6 x 8/8 + Others | Jugg | 12 Slots | 12 Vaultsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - if you can get a middle man I'd do the 70 USDMID-ENDGAME ACC W 80K FAME LEG PETin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Ill do 160 VenmoHIGH Tier Account!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - So I'd do the 100 rnSelling Pots/St's/Tops For 07/OSRS GPin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Thats the problem, Im new to osrs and trying to get a bank off of just farming pots mostly and selling the left over st's and stuff I already have.ForestBoy's Vouchin Vouches - Date:
Other Person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded:
Selling Thread (URL):
Thanks for your vouches or comments!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.