Posts by wobes
12 posts total, newest first.
CSGO Simple Radar C# To Demonstrate Math of an ESP or Radarin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=NotCarlsson;12347694]To fix the flickering issue just type fps_max 60 in the console.[/QUOTE]
Thank you, is there any feature to cull the players who are outside the radar radius?CSGO Simple Radar C# To Demonstrate Math of an ESP or Radarin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=Zaczero;12347300]
I don't trust any external libs.
For me more secure is to code a lib by urself xd[/QUOTE]
Nah, source code is ok, there is a lot of traps, like AngleX, but must to be another Axis, and Math****DX9 ESP vs Glow ESPin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=33pwnt33;12342438]Thanks guys, I think I will try GlowESP then![/QUOTE]
Hey man, can you help me with my own External Esp?CSGO Simple Radar C# To Demonstrate Math of an ESP or Radarin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Thanks!
I have a problem: the graphics always flick, any suggestion how to fix it? thank you.
:)
How can I contact you?CSGO Simple Radar C# To Demonstrate Math of an ESP or Radarin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Can you provide the screenshot how it's looks in your view? Because I have some problems. Thanks.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.