DX9 ESP vs Glow ESP

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
DX9 ESP vs Glow ESP
I have made a DirectX box ESP, but like GlowESPs better. The problem is that I really don't know how safe a GlowESP is. You would think that Valve can tell when people write to the glow struct, as well as in the future this may become an issue. Or is everything I just said invalid and it is just as safe to use a glow ESP.
At this current state of vac the chance of being banned is the same since they don't check it but yep ofc if de decided to check it you would be fucked
Yeah, currently i'm pretty sure it doesnt matter. Feel free to use both
Thanks guys, I think I will try GlowESP then!
Quote Originally Posted by 33pwnt33 View Post
Thanks guys, I think I will try GlowESP then!
Hey man, can you help me with my own External Esp?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?