Posts by dohp111
727 posts total, newest first.
NOOB HACK 10.7.10in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Nice hack thanks manFraps 3.2.2in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote='[E]Я4G3Я;1847455']Flames are hot eh?
Rofl.[/quote]
SDFU! there have been multiple version of fraps in this section before because its probably the most popular section on the form. And your a new M40A3 back???in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - YouTube - Modern Warfare 2- Storm Map Trailer (Stimulus Package DLC Mapathy) [HD].mp4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYueyPASWCM#movie_player)
Listen 11 seconds in it sounds like the M40A3 loading and a alot of p(Requested)[RELEASE] CoD MW2 Log In Screenin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Hey MPGH,
This is a log in screen I made really fast so it's a little blury (not to bad) but it was requested by a Newb on my other thread which will not be updated I will just release 1 or 2 screens everyday
Injedohp111's loading screen threadin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=alixl2;1580368]I like it xD[/quote]
Thanks lol it was just made fast but I gtg for about an hour or 2 so I will be back then and make another Log In screen
Showing the 5 most recent posts.