Posts by iOwnage
118 posts total, newest first.
Which Hacks do you wantin Combat Arms Discussions - I like fly hacks the most, the others are simply boring.Pub OPK please?in Combat Arms Discussions - You're an idiot for asking this.
I know that NO ONE will give it away, if they do.
I'll give them $1000 for fucking up Nexon, but I hold no guarantee on that money.what does leeching really mean?in General - Leeching is using something that is not your own creation, without returning anything back that they desire.
A far worse version of leeching is doing the same as the previous, but also claiming that it is your own creaGreatfullded pwnedin Combat Arms Discussions - Dude, Gtfo.
You jugde people on their skill, nothing about what they are?
I got a fucking 30day specialist just from getting to know this guy.[Video TUT]How to make hotkeys in visualbasic08in Visual Basic Programming - Eh, I got a much simpler code thats works better..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.