Posts by elixirpotion
11 posts total, newest first.
Absolute v5in Rainbow Six: Siege - What do you think made it detected?
I've been using my own private macro with private protection and no ban.
Should I still use it after the update you think? Lol(Simple) Renknown Speedhack Glitch Video Tutorial (PC ONLY)in Rainbow Six: Siege - Why open Cheat Engine before disabling BEService? Seems like a bad idea.Absolute v5in Rainbow Six: Siege - [QUOTE=brunovleao;13056526]Were you banned for using this script or are you talking about another trick?[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure he's talking about an offsite ESP where they claim if you get banned they buy you a new copy o🏆VOUCHED🏆 PC✔️GTA V💲CHEAP💲BANKED MONEY💰UNLOCKS✔️LEVEL💎FAST⭐SAFE🛡️in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Just an update it's been 3 weeks since I purchased this service, and my account is still standing strong with zero ban.Does Ubi detect private ahk, c++ , Logitech macros?in Rainbow Six: Siege - You should just try making your own logitech macro and you should be good.
I made a private script in ahk that let's me use hotkeys for different amounts of recoil depending which character I play. (I was inspired by bre
Showing the 5 most recent posts.