Posts by Sups
30 posts total, newest first.
24/7 cracked serverin Minecraft Server Advertising - LOL! You made my day!-Sups- CF` Sound packin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - @Ckiller, I've added a video where you can hear the sounds..
@Vasiok.. wtf dude Jun 4 2010, 15:47 that's the date of the post of your link.
@ everybody .. I know I didn't place them in the correct dota kills order.Multiplayer Hack Compilation [1.0.182]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - This can get closed as Raven updated his post.Multiplayer Hack Compilation [1.0.182]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Because of the (very) recent update, and all the new hacks being updated this soon already. I've decided to make a new hack compilation thread (because Raven's thread is kinda outdated ATM):dwug:
------------------
PLE-Sups- CF` Sound packin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=xChaosknight;1037867]nice it's the unreal tournament sound pack
I will dl this ^^[/quote]
Possible:P
But look, I remembered this sounds from DotA and they could have stolen them Idk :p
But ehh.. Could y
Showing the 5 most recent posts.