Posts by Nine11
55 posts total, newest first.
External ReadProcessMemoryin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=dreek1;13535225]Change your driver of wireless[/QUOTE]
Gotcha, I think I can create a wrapper for this:
https://github.com/Zer0Mem0ry/KernelBhopExternal ReadProcessMemoryin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hello! I used to do a lot of Crossfire hacking, external and internal. My external hacks were never as good as my internal hacks, but I always felt that external was safer and easier for user use.
I stopped hacking crReadProcessMemeory Errorsin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - ReadProcessMemory returns TRUE or FALSE for success.
You send your byte array to it, as well as hProcess,lpBaseAddress,nSize,lpNumberOfBytesRead. The last one (lpNumberOfBytesRead) can set to NULL.
If true, it puts the bSpotify ad bypassin Visual Basic Programming - Works great man, thanks!String Equation Solver VB.NETin Visual Basic Programming - Hello guys! I have written an equation solver in the past hour, that can solve equations just as good as any, even Google.
For my need, I did not want it to support negative parenthesis such as :
"-(55 + 55)"
But i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.