Posts by Roca chan
15 posts total, newest first.
Cheap account with 7k acs and Chrono DragonKnight class - Selling 2015 Chrono codesin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [ACCOUNT]
Hi guys! It's Raco Chan, today I'll be selling my account with 7k acs left and Chrono DK class. I'm not really good at keeping tons of accounts, so that's why I'm going to sell this thing and let somebody takeAccount with Legion/Evolved Dark Casterin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Oops, it's "Ultimate" Dark caster.selling acc with alot of rares like naval commander + 2k acsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Just skins, I see.How would you comfort a girl ?in Debate Fort - Sit beside her. Just stay quiet for a while, let her calm. If she's all calm down, ask her what's wrong. /gewdDo you believe that God is good?in Debate Fort - I see your point, Crustavitza.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.