Posts by valkmax
21 posts total, newest first.
Basics of coding teacher?in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Flamez simplehack tut is very clear cut when it comes to getting your feet wet.Crashing After Long Timein Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Would that be due to hacks or something else? I would last 4-6 hours then my game will crash. I am only using nametags in my hack.
Thanks[Help] Understanding Address Namesin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - I was wondering do you guys just take the address and load them up and see what happens. Like remotekill1 I have no clue what it does along with 95% of the address even teleport I am sure is not straight forward. So is tYour Road To First Hackin Coders Lounge - I was wondering if anyone that has made even a simple hack for a game like ca, tf2, maplestory, etc. Would post there "road" that they traveled. I think this will help allot of people and be interesting if there is a repStarting gamein Coders Lounge - I am looking for a mutiplayer game that has no protection vs CE and static address. Then a game that dosn't protect vs CE but updates address ever time you rerun the game. If you have an suggestions I would be very great
Showing the 5 most recent posts.