Posts by RuShi
2,536 posts total, newest first.
MPGH v3in News & Announcements - I see that you're still alive RayBlackShot Legacy - Serverin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - the git repo has been deleted long ago. I think we can close/delete this thread as this could lead to promoting the source indirectly.BlackShot Legacy - Serverin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - I dont and im not criticizing you personally. I said what i've seen on some servers. Im a former full stack developer, working on both client and server sided including 3d model and mapping a couple of years ago. Since uBlackShot Legacy - Serverin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - I wonder why they didnt make a free account registration on loader and link it to the website, its not that hard. they even manually gift free gs/bsc. so much work haha. should have just make a welcome package box for neBlackShot Legacy - Serverin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - So many private server now, why there is no hacker yet. should i comeback?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.