Posts by Syko_0
4 posts total, newest first.
Breach Team Hack Updatedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I like your gaming style its very nice i like the music lol i hear it the same way you do :D keep it up
<<Aka TwEaKCA Menu Pointer And Game Hooksin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - They are addies which are in source code nd it helps the hacks work, am i rite or not?CA Menu Pointer And Game Hooksin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hello my name is Syko_0 Aka TwEaK I have 8 Game Hooks And 1 Menu Pointer You Need Then Make a Post With an Offer Thats All i have to say
Also if you need help with something in CA or Coding in C++ let me know im your m[Release]IJJI Account Creator V2.5 - Big Updatein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Hey no offense but I think it makes the account for you and sends him your info like a keylogger. its a lil to suspicious im my case Since im a coder. I stoped trusting all hacks/mods I make my own since I know what cod
Showing the 4 most recent posts.