Posts by Dsage
8 posts total, newest first.
Basic Hax CA | 28 August '10in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I got the hack to inject but wheres the menu? No recoil and the giant cross hair is apparent but no menu
Edit: Never mind I found it hahaBasic Hax CA | 28 August '10in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Kallisti;2615320]
You're not ignoring it. You're fapping to it.
You need to verify your account to download[/quote]
True true, hmm I already did so when I first came here strangeBasic Hax CA | 28 August '10in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ignoring the comment above..............
Great stuff man, too bad i cant download for some reasonKing's Injector 1.1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - "trying this all way has stopped working"
Right after opening it upKing's Injector 1.1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Doesnt even open up
Showing the 5 most recent posts.